Kanata Dragons announcement regarding the 2020 season - UPDATED
April 3, 2020

Parents,

Our Kanata Dragons board of directors have been meeting every 2 weeks to discuss our season going forward.  We are working towards a start date of July 6th.  This date will only go ahead with permission of the government and the opening of City fields.

Refunds can be requested through email to admin@kanatadragons.com.

 

Dear parents
We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and coping as well as possible in these difficult times. 

The Kanata Dragons organizers met this week to discuss the implications of the COVID 19 pandemic on the 2020 season. They decided that first and foremost the safety and wellbeing of your family is the most important factor to consider when planning the 2020 season. The organizers then made the following decisions.

1.    Registration will remain open but the late fee that was to be charged on April 1st will be waived for the 2020 season.
2.    The season will only start when it is safe to do so.
3.    If the season ends up being cancelled, then parents will receive a full refund of their children’s registration fees
4.    The club will issue a full refund to parents if they decide to withdraw their children from the program prior to the distribution of uniforms.

The club organizers remain positive that a 2020 season will be held, however they expect that the start of the season will be delayed. The situation with the pandemic remains fluid and we will update you as the situation changes regarding the 2020 season.

<< back